Liverpool High School » LHS Student Activities » Clubs & Advisors »
National Honor Society
Membership in National Honor Society is an honor bestowed upon a student who exhibits scholarship, character, leadership, and service. Once selected, members have the responsibility to continue to demonstrate these qualities.
- Letters of invitation will be sent to eligible Juniors and Seniors with an overall GPA of 90% [or better] in early December.
- The application is due by the first Friday of January. A faculty committee reviews all applications & all decisions are final. [Should you miss the deadline or fail to complete any portion of the application, you will not be considered for NHS membership for this school year]
- Candidates will be notified by early February
- Induction Ceremony is held the first week of March
Active Member Requirements:
[Must complete to receive royal blue honor cord at graduation]
- Actively attend meetings & be in attendance for entire meeting
- Turn in code of conduct form required by Liverpool School District
- Display appropriate and professional behavior and attitude
- Act as a role model & represent Liverpool High School in a positive light
- Participate in the projects and events the club sponsors
- Complete ten [or more] hours of community service and turn in form documenting service.
Contact Person: Ms. Koral, room #115, email@example.com