Liverpool High School » LHS Student Activities » Clubs & Advisors » National Honor Society
National Honor Society
Membership in National Honor Society is an honor bestowed upon a student who exhibits scholarship, character, leadership, and service. Once selected, members have the responsibility to continue to demonstrate these qualities.
- Letters of invitation will be sent to eligible Juniors and Seniors with an overall GPA of 90% [or better] in early December.
- The application is due by the first Friday of January. A faculty committee reviews all applications & all decisions are final. [Should you miss the deadline or fail to complete any portion of the application, you will not be considered for NHS membership for this school year]
- Candidates will be notified by early February
- Induction Ceremony is held the first week of March
Active Member Requirements:
[Must complete to receive royal blue honor cord at graduation]
- Actively attend meetings & be in attendance for entire meeting
- Turn in code of conduct form required by Liverpool School District
- Display appropriate and professional behavior and attitude
- Act as a role model & represent Liverpool High School in a positive light
- Participate in the projects and events the club sponsors
- Complete ten [or more] hours of community service and turn in form documenting service.
Contact Person: Ms. Koral, room #115, firstname.lastname@example.org
||"pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh."
||"docx file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Office Viewer for Word 2007 File Format."