Liverpool High School » LHS Senior Daze » Senior Daze Committees
There are several committees that make up the Liverpool High School Senior Daze Committee.
- Executive Committee - President, VP, Sect., Treasurer, Principal, committee chairs and students as well as anyone else that cares to see what is going on. Chairs give reports on their progress for that month and any help they may need or new ideas they have.
- Food Committee – Plans and sets up all the food and beverages for the party. Many volunteers needed. Meets as needed.
- Decoration Committee – After the year’s theme is agreed upon, plans and executes decorations.
- Games Committee – Plans the games and runs them that night. Many volunteers needed. Meets as needed.
- Volunteer Committee - Recruits and assigns volunteers to needed areas night of the party.
- Prize Committee – Plans and acquires prizes from donations and purchases as needed. Meets as needed.
- Donation Committee - Solicits for donations from local businesses and sends out fundraiser letters. Meets as needed.
- Publicity Committee – Writes ads for posters, power point presentations, photos, morning announcements, and Web site.
Please pick a committee and join us!