Liverpool High School Commencement Rehearsal 2019
Wednesday, June 19 at 12:00 p.m.
It is expected that ALL STUDENTS who plan to participate in the graduation ceremony be at the rehearsal. This includes January Grads, BOCES, Career Academy & students attending any other external programs.
- Do not bring caps & gowns to rehearsal.
- Seniors with last names “A – La” will find their academic advisement teacher and sit alphabetically on the right side of the Cafeteria.
- Seniors with last name “Le” - “Z” will find their academic advisement teacher and will sit alphabetically on the left side of the Cafeteria.
- Regular morning bus runs are available.
Liverpool High School Commencement 2019
- Location: Exposition Center at the New York State Fairgrounds
- Date: June 22, 2019
- Time: 10:00am
- Seniors are to report to their designated staging areas by TBD
- Recommended dress:
- Males: dress shirt, tie, dress slacks, shoes and socks.
- Females: dress, skirt and blouse, or dress slacks and blouse, shoes.
- Gold honor cords will be distributed at rehearsal on TBD
- Diplomas will be handed to seniors immediately following the walk across the stage. Our academic advisors will provide a diploma envelope to each student.
- Following the ceremony, seniors will exit. Families should wait until all students exit before joining their graduate.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED YOUR CAP & GOWN, please visit the Jostens Web site IMMEDIATELY to place your order or see Mrs. McConnell at WRE.
- A photographer will be taking three photos of each graduate. “Thumbnail samples” will be mailed/emailed to your home free of charge with the option of purchasing.
- Handicap Seating – Ushers will be available to seat those guests with physical disabilities and their families.
- Air horns, cowbells, beach balls, silly string and other disruptive items should not be brought to the ceremony.
- REMINDER: No cell phones should be used as you are receiving your diploma on stage.
- Students should not bring purses to the graduation ceremony. There is no place to store them during the ceremony.
- Staff will check bags at the gate for safety and security purposes.
- Students must complete ALL graduation requirements to participate in the graduation ceremony.