Liverpool High School Commencement Rehearsal 2019
Each student will receive seven (7) admission tickets to the Lakeview Amphitheater for guests. Tickets will be distributed to Seniors in their Academic Advisement rooms in early June. Uncovered lawn seating is available for additional guests. Chairs are not provided in this area but may be brought in to the amphitheater.
Students requiring additional tickets should contact their fellow classmates for any unused tickets.
It is expected that ALL STUDENTS who plan to participate in the graduation ceremony be at the rehearsal. This includes January Grads, BOCES, Career Academy & students attending any other external programs.
- Do not bring caps & gowns to rehearsal.
- Seniors with last names “A – La” will find their academic advisement teacher and sit alphabetically on the right side of the Cafeteria.
- Seniors with last name “Le” - “Z” will find their academic advisement teacher and will sit alphabetically on the left side of the Cafeteria.
- Regular morning bus runs are available.
Liverpool High School Commencement 2019
- Seniors are to report to their designated staging areas by TBD
- Recommended dress:
- Males: dress shirt, tie, dress slacks, shoes and socks.
- Females: dress, skirt and blouse, or dress slacks and blouse, shoes.
- Gold honor cords will be distributed at rehearsal on TBD
- Diplomas will be handed to seniors immediately following the walk across the stage. Our academic advisors will provide a diploma envelope to each student.
- Following the ceremony, seniors will exit. Families should wait until all students exit before joining their graduate.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDERED YOUR CAP & GOWN, please visit the Jostens Web site IMMEDIATELY to place your order or see Mrs. McConnell at WRE.
- A photographer will be taking three photos of each graduate. “Thumbnail samples” will be mailed/emailed to your home free of charge with the option of purchasing.
- Handicap Seating – Ushers will be available to seat those guests with physical disabilities and their families. If you have questions, please call guest services at the Amphitheater (315) 435-8079. Transportation to and from the parking areas will be provided for guests with mobility issues.
- The cost of parking is $5.00 per vehicle.
- Air horns, cowbells, beach balls, silly string and other disruptive items should not be brought to the ceremony.
- REMINDER: No cell phones should be used as you are receiving your diploma on stage.
- Students should not bring purses to the graduation ceremony. There is no place to store them during the ceremony.
- Staff will check bags at the gate for safety and security purposes.
- Students must complete ALL graduation requirements to participate in the graduation ceremony.
|Liverpool High School Graduation Rehearsal Brochure 2018||648 KB|